Recently we announced our new partnership with Scribe Accounts, who are a web-based accounting software built exclusively for town and parish councils.
We are delighted to announce that we will be presenting at their FREE online conference, aimed at supporting Councillors and Clerks as we begin to restore normality.
The conference will be held on 7 October 2020 from 10:00-2:00pm, hosted by our Council-Specialist Accountancy partner, Scribe Accounts.
The session topics include:
- From Surviving to Thriving: Overcoming your Accounting Problems
- Planning for the Future – Top tips for Councils to Manage their Risks
- Codes of Conduct: Where Are We Now?
- Website Accessibility (WCAG2.1AA) Compliance: What you Really Need to Know
- Building Resilience and Achieving your Work/Life Balance in the New Normal
- Scribe Cemetery- A Sneak Peek of What’s to Come
There will also be a raffle with some fantastic prizes, including:
- A brand new iPad
- A custom built website (WCAG2.1AA compliant)
- £100 donation to a charity of your choice
- 1 year subscription to Scribe
Specialist Insurance for Local Councils
We are passionate about delivering tailored insurance solutions for Local Councils.